ALONG WITH A THOROUGH EYE EXAMINATION, WE OFFER:
- Urgent care appointments
- Pediatric eyecare and exams
- InfantSEE Program of the AOA (www.infantsee.org/)
- Contact lens evaluations and perscriptions
- CRT (a non-surgical way to correct vision while one sleeps)
- Treatments of diseases including, but not limited to conjunctivitis (pink eye), iritis, dry eyes (punctual occlusion, Restasis), diabetic monitoring, plaquenil monitoring, glaucoma (GDX, visual field testing, etc.), drooping eye lids and ocular photography.
Corneal abrasions and or foreign bodies
- Flashing lights
- Foating objects in vision
Contact lens stuck in eye
- Low vision evaluation for individuals whose visual acuity can not be fully corrected with glasses alone. We use hand or stand magnifiers, telescopes and other magnification devices to help best make use of what vision remains.
CHRONIC EYECARE BY SELF REFERRAL AND REFERRALS FROM OTHER DOCTORS INCLUDE:
- Dry eyes
- Eye Allergies
- Macular Degeneration
SURGICAL CO-MANAGEMENT TREATMENTS:
Following are articles addressing some common eye conditions as well as advice on treatments and resources we offer for eyecare.