Since 1980, Dr. McGregor & Associates
has practiced in the Greenville area
offering specialized eyecare services & vision eyewear.
PHILOSOPHY & MISSION
Dr. McGregor & Associates believes all patients deserve the best care and quality of testing and materials available in the optical industry. This has been Founder Dr. Brenda McGregor’s goal from the beginning. She and her team continually seek education in all areas and explore how today’s technology can be incorporated into the office, keeping the practice technologically advanced, alive, and exciting.
Dr. McGregor & Associates opened in 1980 in Mauldin, SC. With a small office and only one staff member, Dr. Brenda McGregor performed all pre-testing, frame selection, and adjustments herself. Strong-willed and determined to have the best practice in Greenville County, her practice has expanded several times over the past 25 years. The office at 1609 Woodruff Road has a highly-skilled staff, the latest in diagnostic equipment, frames, contacts, and lenses.
- Diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma, corneal disease, ocular allergies, and “pink eye”
- Low vision
- CRT (eliminate glasses and contacts while you sleep)
- Ocular foreign body removal
- Latest diagnostic technology & equipment
- Therapeutic Certified Optometrists
- Latest dry eye therapy
- Opticians provide professional eyeglass styling and fittings, along with repairs, replacements, and eyewear problem solving
- Lenses that are light, thin, and optically precise from the world’s leading manufacturers
- Exclusive frame lines from internationally proclaimed top frame designers
- Variety of frame designs and styles